Which topics are suitable for The Thought Inventory?
- Have you learned any important life lessons you would like to share?
- Do you suffer from any mental health disorders? What is it like? What helps you cope?
- Stories about pain, loss, growth. (I’m not strictly looking for “success stories”. I want to broaden horizons and make people feel the truth what they’re reading, even if you’re still dealing with it).
- Personal essays are welcome.
You may write in topics or paragraphs (keep them short, 3 or 4 lines).
Numbered how-to lists are welcome.
As long as you have good English writing skills and grammar and an interesting pitch, bring it on!
Be creative and true to yourself. Sharing real thoughts and stories is what this blog is about. Engage the readers as much as you can. Give them actionable tips while telling them what matters.
- Posts should be between 800 – 1,500 words.
- Pitches should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posts should be sent in plain text, but you may send a docx. file along with it, if you wish to.
- If you wish to include any images, make sure they are creative commons. If not, please send the respective sources.
Send me a pitch with a general idea/title for your post.
After we discuss your accepted post, I will read get back to you within a few days, with suggestions and edits if necessary.
I guess that’s about it. I look forward to hearing from you!